La Ajumma’s Spicy Chicken Galbi meal kit is perfect for any home cook. The ultimate favorite dish amongst Koreans, everyone gathers around a shallow grilling pan in the middle of the table. Bring plates of marinated chicken with vegetables and sides so then you can begin cooking and eating a simple, delicious meal within just a few minutes!
chicken, cabbage, carrot, onion, perilla leaves, green onion, sweet potato, rice cakes,
Sauce- Korean chili pepper paste, Korean Chili pepper powder, soy sauce, tuna extract, sugar, corn syrup, garlic, ginger, sake, pepper
How to cook
(cooking time: approximately 15 minutes)
- Please thaw chicken in the refrigerator before cooking.
- Add a few tablespoons of oil to the pan. Heat to medium.
- Add spicy chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes, add sweet potatoes. Cook 2-3 minutes more.
- Add veggies & rice cakes and the large green onions to chicken.
- Add the spicy sauce. Mix gently together and let simmer for 3-5 minutes. Cook until chicken browns and rice cakes become soft. Check for sweet potatoes to make sure they are cooked through and then turn off the heat. Enjoy!
Secrets from Ajumma
Towards the end of the meal, add cooked rice, shredded mozzarella cheese, dried seaweed flakes, small sliced green onions, diced kimchi and gently fry together in the same pan. This is the traditional Korean - way to end the meal!
Delicious paired with:
- Korean white rice and Granny Choi banchan
- Pickled Whole Garlic
- Soy Marinated Garlic Stem
- Cooked rice
- Dried Seaweed
Servings: 2 servings
Spice Level: Medium Spicy
Safety: Please be aware that our facility prepares foods and uses ingredients in our product that contain nuts and dairy. If you have any type of allergy, please refrain from eating our product.
Please eat within 4 days for the best quality.