Tteokbokki has to be one of the most beloved dishes in Korean cuisine. This unique version is creamy and just scrumptious. Either as a dinner or late night snack, the Cream Tteokbokki will leave you craving for more within mere days. Make sure to purchase an extra set for another night of guilty pleasure.
la ajumma Brand Concept:
These are tried and true recipes from your local los angeles Ajumma herself. Our meal kits are washed, cut, prepped and packaged for the most insanely easy cooking experience one can ask for. Cook up delicious and authentic Korean meals in a kitchen, backyard, park, or camping site! All you need is one pan and a portable burner to instantly prepare the most mouthwatering dishes! Have your kids, friends, partners, and parents make the best Korean food, for there is no longer any excuse not to!
- Rice Cakes, Bacon, Green Onion, Crispy Onion
- Cream, Garlic, Salt, Pollack Roe (명란)
How to Cook:
- Heat a pan with some oil.
- Fry the bacon for 1-2 minutes. Add rice cakes and cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until rice cakes turn soft.
- Add cream and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Add the pollack roe (명란) and stir to combine, cook for 30 seconds.
- Always taste to check doneness! Turn off heat, sprinkle onion chips and green onions on top.
Tips: Add cooked white rice to the leftover sauce in the same pan and cook to make into a quick risotto. This is the true Korean way to end a meal! You can also spice it up with a dollop of Granny Choi’s Spicy Chili Pepper Sauce!
Safety: Please be aware that our facility prepares foods and uses ingredients in our product that contain nuts and dairy. If you have any type of allergy, please refrain from eating our product. Please eat within 4 days for the best quality.
Preparation Time and Serving Size:
- Serving Size: 2
- Spice Level: Low
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes