Q - Can I host RocketCart anywhere?
A - Yes you may, as long as your web host support
meets the base system requirements. If you do not have a web
host, RocketCart can provide full hosting services.
Q - What are the hosting requirements for RocketCart?
A - Any Windows IIS host that includes the following
will support RocketCart:
- Microsoft Windows NT or Windows 2000 operating with Microsoft
- Microsoft Access for Standard and Pro versions
or SQL Server for the Enterprise version
- DSN-less connection support
- ASPmail or Windows NT mail client
- Verisign PayFlowPro COM object
(for real-time credit card processing)
Q - How much disk space does RocketCart require?
A - RocketCart requires enough disk space for templates,
images and the database, so it varies. You can use the following
formula to get a rough idea of the requirements for most applications:
- 20 items: 1.5 mb
- 100 items: 3.0 mb
- 1000 items: 10.0 mb